За интернэт хэсэж яваад ийм нэгэн юм оллоо. Хүмүүст хэрэг болох байх гээд блогтоо тавьчихлаа.
Таныг интернэтээр тэнэх эсвэл чатлаж байх үед чинь учир нь мэдэгдэхгүй товчилсон үгнүүд гарч байв уу? Тэгвэл энд интернэтэд ихээхэн ашиглагддаг бүх товч үгнүүд.
- 0-91337 (written in ASCII) - From the word Leet, derived from the word elite
- 2 - too, or to4 - For
- AFAICR/S/T - As far as I can recall / remember / see / tel
- AFAIK - As far as I know
- AFK - Away from keyboard
- ANFSCD - And Now For Something Completely Different. Used to change the subject of conversation.
- ASAP - As soon as possible
- ASL - Age / sex / location
- ATEOTD - At The End of the Day
- ATM - At the moment
- AWOL - Absent Without (Official) Leave
- AYBABTU (also abbreviated as AYB) - All your base are belong to us (from the video game Zero Wing)
- B2B - Business to Business
- B& and/or B7- Banned
- BBIAB - Be back in a bit
- BBL/S - Be back later / shortly / soon
- BCNU - Be seein' you
- Blog - Also known as web log or an online journal
- BOFH - ~censored~ operator from hell
- Bot - Any type of automated software in chat rooms and web-cataloging software
- BRB - Be right back
- BSOD - Blue Screen of Death
- BTDT - Been there done that
- BTW - By the way
- Bump - Increment (For example, C's ++ operator.)or a acronym for "Bring Up My Post"
- Crawl - To retrieve a web page along with the hyperlinks that reference it
- Crapplet - A poorly written computer application
- CU - See you (later)CYA - See ya OR Cover Your Ass
- Cyber (prefix) - A term used to connect the subsequent word loosely to the world of computers or the Internet or sex over a computer
- Cyberspace - Virtual reality, the Internet, the World Wide Web, and other kinds of computer systems. Science fiction author William Gibson popularized the term in his novel Necromancer. Gibson used the word to describe a virtual world of computer networks that his cyberpunk heroes 'jacked into'
- DFTT - Don't feed the trolls
- DGAF - Don't Give A ~censored~
- DIAF - Die in a fireDILLIGAF/D/S - Does it look like I give a flip / ~censored~ / damn / ~love~
- DND - Do not disturb
- DOA - Dead on arrival. Refers to hardware that is broken on delivery.
- EOF - End Of File
- EOM - End of Message
- EOL - End of Life. Device or hardware, that is at the end of its life cycle.
- EQ - Ever Quest
- ETA - Estimated time of arrival
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Question(s)
- FFS - For ~censored~'s sake
- Flamer - Someone who makes inflammatory, abusive or directly offensive comments. Similar to, but not quite the same as an Internet troll
- FMCDH - From My Cold Dead Hands
- FOAD - ~censored~ off and die
- FOAF - Friend of a friend
- FTL - For the loss
- FTW - For the win
- FU - ~censored~ you
- FUBAR - ~censored~ up beyond all recognition / repair (from military slang; pronounced "foo-bar")
- FUD - Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (the purposeful spread of misinformation)
- FWIW - For what it's worth
- FYI - For your information
- GBTW - Get back to work
- GF - Great/good fight/girlfriend
- GFU - Good for youGFY - Go ~censored~ yourself
- GG - Good game, used at or near the conclusion of a gaming match
- GJ - Good job, often used in online gaming when a teammate performs an act benefitting his team, such as killing an opponent or enabling that kill
- GMTA - Great minds think alike
- Godwin's Law - Dictates that the longer a thread, the more likely someone will post a comparison involving Nazis or HitlerGratz - Congratulations
- GTFO - Get the ~censored~ out
- GTG or G2G - 'Got to go' or 'Good to go'
- GR -Good RaceGR8 - Great
- HAND - Have A Nice Day
- Handle - Name used in online chat, (AKA nick(name), alias, screen/user name)
- HF - Have funHaxor or H4x0r (1337) - Hacker
- Hit - A request made to the web server, (noun) the results of an internet search, (verb) loading a Web page. Hits are not equivalent to visitors of a webpage.
- Homepage - The website's introduction page, starting point, and guide. The technical term is "index"
- Hot list - A collection of publicly available URLs (World Wide Web site addresses), sometimes available as text files.
- HTH - Hope this / that helps
- H8 - Hate
- IANAL - I am not a lawyer
- IBTL - In before the lockIDC - I don't care
- IDK - I don't know
- IIRC - If I recall / remember correctly
- IIUC - If I understand correctlyIMO/IMHO/IMNSHO/
- IMAO - In my (humble / honest / not so humble / arrogant) opinionInformation superhighway - The Internet (AKA: I-way, Infobahn)
- IONO - I don't know
- IOW - In other wordsIRC - Internet Relay Chat
- IRL - In real life
- ITYM - I Think You Mean
- IWSN - I want sex now
- IYKWIM - If you know what I mean
- Jaggy - Aliased computer graphics
- JK or j/k - Just kidding, or joke
- JFGI - Just ~censored~/Freaking Google It
- k or kk - OKKISS - Keep it simple stupid.
- KS(ing) - Kill-Steal(ing)
- KOS - Kill on sightKTHX - OK, thanks
- KTHXBAI or KTHXBYE - OK, thanks, goodbye, used either to cut short a conversation or to express displeasure with being cut short
- L2P - Learn to play; an admonishment to MMORPG players who are incompetent and/or whine
- L8R - Later, L8R also sometimes abbreviated as L8ER is commonly used in chat rooms and other text based communications as a way of saying good bye.
- Lag - Slang term for slow Internet speeds or high Internet latency; Lag is sometimes due to a server problem, but more frequently due to the connection between client and server. A slow or intermittent connection may often be referred to as laggy
- Lamer - A know-nothing, one who is lame.Leet - Often spelled as l33t or 1337 in ASCII form. It originally meant elite
- LFG - Looking for group
- LFM - Looking for more
- LM(F)AO - Laughing my (frigging) ass off
- LMIRL - Let's meet in real life.
- LMK - Let me know
- LOL - Laughing out loud, laugh out loud
- LTNS - Long time no seeLurker - Someone who frequents a Usenet group without participating in discussions
- MMORPG, MMO - Massive Multi-player Online Role Playing Game
- MMOFPS - Massive Multi-player Online First Person Shooter
- MOTD - Message of the dayMS - Maple Story, an MMORPG
- MTFBWY - May The Force be with you
- MUD - Multi-User DungeonMUSH - Multi-User Shared Hallucination
- MYOB - Mind your own business
- M8 - Mate
- NE1 - "Anyone"
- NFI - "No ~censored~ Idea"
- Newbie, noob, or n00b - An inexperienced user of a system or game, or an annoying person.
- NIFOC - Naked In Front Of Computer
- NM - (Sometimes written N/M) Not much, Never mind or no message, used on message boards or in e-mails to indicate that everything is already said in the subject line.
- NP - No problem
- NSFW - Not safe for work. Warning about content, may get the viewer in trouble with his employer or co-workers.
- NVM, NVMD, or nm - Nevermind, not much
- O RLY - Oh really?
- OIC - Oh, I seeOFN - Old ~censored~ news
- OMG - Oh my godOMFG - Oh my ~censored~ god
- OMW - On my way or Oh my wordOP - Original poster / Operator / Outpost
- OS - Operating systemOT - Off topic
- OTOH - On the other hand
- OTP - On the phone or One true pairing
- P2P - Peer to peer, or pay to play
- PAW - Parents are watching
- PEBKAC/PEBCAK - Problem exists between keyboard and chairPing - From the popular network monitoring tool, used as a greeting similar to "Are you there?".
- PITA - Pain in the arse / ass
- PLMK - Please let me know
- PMSL - Pissing myself laughing
- POS - Piece of ~love~, or parent over shoulder.
- POTS - Plain old telephone service
- POV - Point of viewPPL - People
- PTKFGS - Punch the Keys For God's Sakepr0n - Intentional misspelling of porn
- PW - Persistent World (gaming)pwned - Intentional misspelling of owned
- QFT - Quoted for truth. Used on internet message boards to show agreement from a previous message
- Rehi (or merely re) - Hello again
- RL - Real LifeRO(T)FL - Rolling on (the) floor laughing
- RO(T)FLMAO - Rolling on (the) floor laughing my ass off
- RO(T)FLOL - Rolling on (the) floor laughing out loudRSN - Real soon now (used sarcastically)
- RTFB - Read the ~censored~ binary (or book)
- RTFS - Read the ~censored~ source
- RTFM/RTM - Read the (~censored~) manual
- SCNR - Sorry, could not resistsk8/sk8r - skate/skaterSmiley - Another name for emoticons
- SMH - Shaking my headSNAFU - Situation normal: all (~censored~/fouled) upSnail mail - Normal paper mail service
- SOHF - Sense of humor failure
- Spider - The program behind a search engine
- STFU - Shut the ~censored~ up
- STFW - Search the ~censored~ web
- TANSTAAFL - There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
- TBF - Time between failuresTBH - To be honestTG - That's great
- TGIF - Thank god it's FridayTH(N)X,
- TNX or TX - ThanksTIA - Thanks in advance
- TINC - There Is No Cabal, a term discouraging conspiracy theories
- TMI - Too much information
- TOS - Terms of serviceTTBOMK - To the best of my knowledge
- TTFN - Ta ta for now
- TTT - To the top, used in forums to bump a thread
- TTYL - Talk to you later (also spelled
- TTUL, T2UL or T2YL)
- TTYTT - To Tell You The Truth
- TW - T-Warez.comTweedler - One who has deep love for all computer related technology and gadgets
- TWIMC - To Whom It May Concern
- TY - Thank youTYT - Take your time
- TYVM - Thank you very much
- U - You
- UTFSE - Use the ~censored~ search engine
- w00t, w00T or WOOT - First two express exuberance, the latter is a acronym for the term "We Own the Other Team".
- W/ or W/O - With or without
- WB - Welcome back
- W/E - Whatever
- WRT - With respect / regard to
- WTB - Want to buy
- WTF - What the ~censored~
- WTG - Way to go
- WTH - What the hell
- WTS - Want to sell
- WTT - Want to trade
- WUG - What you got?
- WoW - World of Warcraft (game)
- WUBU2 - What (have) you been up to?
- WUU2 - What (are) you up to?
- WYSIWYG - What you see is what you get
- W8 - Wait
- YARLY - Yeah Really
- YHBT - You have been trolled
- YKW - You know what?
- YMMV - Your mileage may vary.
- YTMND - You're The Man Now, Dog
- YW - You're welcome.
- YOYO- You're On Your Own.
- ZOMG - An intentional misspelling of the acronym shorthand for "Oh My God/Gawd" and pronounced "Zoh My God/Gawd"