Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Jennifer Lopez


Baby I never knew I could feel
The way I felt when I felt the way
You were feeling me baby Im so out ofcontrol, yeah
Eveytime you look my wayI relize more and more
How much I adore those pretty eyes
Of yours Im helpless baby
What I wanna know isAre you willing to try
Can you love me for a lifetimeIn just one night
(chours)Baby
I love you (love you)Baby I need you(need you)
I gotta have you(gotta have you babe)
Cant be without you(repeat)
Blessed and cursed on the same day
The day that I first felt the power of you
Inside of me, such a strong feeling
There comes a time in everyones life
When you know, and everyone around you knows
That everything is changed,
Youre not the same, its a new day
Oh what I wanna know is,
Are you willing to try
Theres gotta be more meaning to this
Than what meets the eye
Baby I love youBaby I need you
I gotta have youCant be without you
Oh, I love the way you kiss meeOh,
baby pleaseIm about to lose my mind0h talk to me, cause
Im begging for youAnd Im down on my kneesBaby,
I know youre the one that I need
Baby I love you(love you)Baby
I need you(need you)I gotta have you(gotta have you babe)
Cant live without you(be without you)

No comments: